Sunday 2 November 2008

FLOPPEN!

Pic by Joona
Third Wheel or what??me i mean.
Joona and his SUPER cool wig! eeek i shouldnt have told u!
I made the jacket in a real rush the night before! It used to be a not so fitting shiny overall! Yay for new shoes aswell!
Soooo it was halloween night and the start of something really cool! = FLOP!![ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26773548556 ] a new monthly gathering of freaks @ Bar Loop in kamppi! It was great and the outfits seen were amazing like you would expect! I just wish I wouldve had my camera with me!!!:( I met amazing new people and it was the greatest halloween party ever! I managed to get home at around 4am and I had to wake up at 8.. not so great.

5 comments:

mgi said...

hi there. thanks for visiting my blog. loads of cool pics here. cheers - good neighbor.

Anna-Maria said...

That halloween party looked cool! I would have never guessed that the black hair was a wig! Was he dressed up as the Misshapes guy?

Etiquette said...

He bought this really cute black kinda long wig and cut it cute and short, i believe he was inspired by some runway show so im not sure about that one, sorry:) and the party was great!

Aussie said...

the jacket is completely gorgeous, I love it. I also love your friend's black hair - so stylish.

-A

Etiquette said...

aww thanks ausrine! how nice of u:) ill let him know everyone loves his hair:D